Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Gerald Bimmer
05-09-1999, 05:59 PM
There were none on my car so the dealer took them off of a 2,8 roadster.The spec sheet published by BMW says the 2,8 coupe does come with chrome exaust tips. In any case now that I have them I wonder if they are steel or stainless steel under the chrome. In my opinion they should be stainless and not chrome at all ---Thanks

CoupeDude
05-10-1999, 07:53 AM
They are supposed to be standard for 99, or 00? I don't have chrome exhaust tips, but my Z3 also came without the "Coupe" logo sill protector in the door jam.<p><i>: There were none on my car so the dealer took them off of a 2,8 roadster.The spec sheet published by BMW says the 2,8 coupe does come with chrome exaust tips. In any case now that I have them I wonder if they are steel or stainless steel under the chrome. In my opinion they should be stainless and not chrome at all ---Thanks<p></i>

Flown The Coupe
05-23-1999, 12:41 PM
<i>: The '99 brochure and BMW website state the Z3 Coupe comes with dual chrome exhaust pipes as standard equipment. I'm having my dealer look into it. It would be nice to get them free :)<p>: : There were none on my car so the dealer took them off of a 2,8 roadster.The spec sheet published by BMW says the 2,8 coupe does come with chrome exaust tips. In any case now that I have them I wonder if they are steel or stainless steel under the chrome. In my opinion they should be stainless and not chrome at all ---Thanks<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index