Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

D///Mill
05-11-1999, 09:50 AM
Have any of you noticed how clean the back panel (lower part of the hatch) looks on the Euro Coupe? In the BMW "///M" brochure, they show a silver M Coupe with a pseudo European plate (says "M coupe") that is wider and (appears) narrower than our US plates. I see NO license plate light ... Is that not a requirement for the Euro version? The rear license plate light used on the US is OK; two "bumps" (housings) on either side of the plate ... Too bad it wasn't built flush into the rear bumper. FWIW

WAM
05-13-1999, 05:02 PM
<i>: Have any of you noticed how clean the back panel (lower part of the hatch) looks on the Euro Coupe? In the BMW "///M" brochure, they show a silver M Coupe with a pseudo European plate (says "M coupe") that is wider and (appears) narrower than our US plates. I see NO license plate light ... Is that not a requirement for the Euro version? The rear license plate light used on the US is OK; two "bumps" (housings) on either side of the plate ... Too bad it wasn't built flush into the rear bumper. FWIW <p></i><p>The license plates in Europe are longer and narrower than US plates. The plates are illuminated by the light housing on top of the rear bumber.<p>I have not seen the brochure but you may be able to see a little bump on the upper surface of the bumper, which is the light housing.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index