Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

D///Mill
05-14-1999, 08:49 AM
I do not care for the "key-type-pull-off-the-cover" wheel locks sold by BMW ... and the $70 price seems just a wee bit too much profit for somebody. I've always loved McGard's products and see that they have a black bolt-type, cone-seat lock set, p/n 27178, that looks like it is the correct application. Can anyone confirm this? I've got an e-mail into McGard, but haven't heard back yet.<p>TIA!

DCC
05-14-1999, 02:34 PM
Doug,<p>BMW has a stud type wheel lock too...similar to the McGard version<br>About $35.00 as I recall<br>Check with your dealer<p>Dan<p><p><br><i>: I do not care for the "key-type-pull-off-the-cover" wheel locks sold by BMW ... and the $70 price seems just a wee bit too much profit for somebody. I've always loved McGard's products and see that they have a black bolt-type, cone-seat lock set, p/n 27178, that looks like it is the correct application. Can anyone confirm this? I've got an e-mail into McGard, but haven't heard back yet.<p>: TIA!<p></i>

D///Mill
05-16-1999, 08:09 AM
<i>: I do not care for the "key-type-pull-off-the-cover" wheel locks sold by BMW ... and the $70 price seems just a wee bit too much profit for somebody. I've always loved McGard's products and see that they have a black bolt-type, cone-seat lock set, p/n 27178, that looks like it is the correct application. Can anyone confirm this? I've got an e-mail into McGard, but haven't heard back yet.<p>: TIA!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index