Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

D///Mill
05-14-1999, 01:47 PM
Hi -<p>Having just received my 2000 "///M coupe", I think I'd like to put some other tires on it; specifically, the BFG g-Force KD's. Not that the Dunlops are a bad tire; indeed they are NOT. It's just that the KD is a better compromise tire for street and track.<p>Would any of you be interested in the stock 225/45x17 and 245/40x17's off my Coupe? Mine currently have 145 miles on them, so they're "like new" of course. Tire Rack list these tires at $229 each for the front and $262 each for the rear ... which equals $982 for the set. I'd sell 'em for $700 plus shipping, a savings of almost $300.<p>Please e-mail me >>> in private <<< IF interested. BTW ... I live just east of Seattle in Bellevue, Washington.<p>Thanks!

DCC
05-14-1999, 02:28 PM
Doug,<p>You finally got your coupe...cool<br>I know you'll have lots of fun with it<p>dan<p><p><br><i>: Hi -<p>: Having just received my 2000 "///M coupe", I think I'd like to put some other tires on it; specifically, the BFG g-Force KD's. Not that the Dunlops are a bad tire; indeed they are NOT. It's just that the KD is a better compromise tire for street and track.<p>: Would any of you be interested in the stock 225/45x17 and 245/40x17's off my Coupe? Mine currently have 145 miles on them, so they're "like new" of course. Tire Rack list these tires at $229 each for the front and $262 each for the rear ... which equals $982 for the set. I'd sell 'em for $700 plus shipping, a savings of almost $300.<p>: Please e-mail me >>> in private <<< IF interested. BTW ... I live just east of Seattle in Bellevue, Washington.<p>: Thanks! <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index