Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Gerald Bimmer
05-15-1999, 05:27 PM
I notice an interesting peculiarity with my gas guage--when I fill the tand if I let the gas pump click off automatically and stop, the gas guage immediately goes to the full position...If after the gas pump clicks off I top it off and put some extras gas into the tank, the gas guage does not immediately move and takes about 10 miles to slowly move to the full position.I have seen this a few times.Has anyone else experienced this peculiarityu and does anyone know why it acts this way. Thanks

CoupeDude
05-17-1999, 09:03 AM
. . . among roadsters and coupes. There will be a software upgrade to fix it shortly. My Coupe too suffers from that problem, but I never top off, so I don't know what triggers it in my car.<p>-Anthony<br><a href = "http://www.bluemtn.com/anthony/coupe.html">99 Z3 Coupe 2.8</a><p><i>: I notice an interesting peculiarity with my gas guage--when I fill the tand if I let the gas pump click off automatically and stop, the gas guage immediately goes to the full position...If after the gas pump clicks off I top it off and put some extras gas into the tank, the gas guage does not immediately move and takes about 10 miles to slowly move to the full position.I have seen this a few times.Has anyone else experienced this peculiarityu and does anyone know why it acts this way. Thanks<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index