Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

bmwjon
05-16-1999, 02:36 PM
I ordered a st of M3 calipers and the motorsport rotors thinking that they would bolt right up to my coupe. Tried it this morning and the M pad carrier assembly doesn't seem to line up with standard hub assembly. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has done this upgrade to find out what I'm doing wrong.TIA

M Sipe
05-17-1999, 09:25 PM
<i>: I ordered a st of M3 calipers and the motorsport rotors thinking that they would bolt right up to my coupe. Tried it this morning and the M pad carrier assembly doesn't seem to line up with standard hub assembly. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has done this upgrade to find out what I'm doing wrong.TIA<p></i>

bmwjon
05-18-1999, 08:08 PM
<i>: : I ordered a st of M3 calipers and the motorsport rotors thinking that they would bolt right up to my coupe. Tried it this morning and the M pad carrier assembly doesn't seem to line up with standard hub assembly. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has done this upgrade to find out what I'm doing wrong.TIA<p></i> Mark,<br>As always you're the man!! Yea I found that out yesterday. appreciate the info

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index