Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

DCC
05-17-1999, 07:51 PM
M3 Front Rotors For Sale<br>These are take offs from my '99 M3<br>They have about 2000 miles on them and are as good as new<br>Will fit M3, M Coupe, and M Roadster<br>Asking $140.00 plus shipping<p>Dan

FYI
05-17-1999, 09:27 PM
<i>: M3 Front Rotors For Sale<br>: These are take offs from my '99 M3<br>: They have about 2000 miles on them and are as good as new<br>: Will fit M3, M Coupe, and M Roadster<br>: Asking $140.00 plus shipping<p>: Dan<p></i>

D///Mill
05-17-1999, 10:07 PM
Is this buying directly from Brembo? ... Don't leave us hanging! What IS your source, "FYI"? Company and phone number would be nice.<p>(I always wonder why people don't leave a return e-mail ... Oh, well, to each his own.)

Bruce
05-17-1999, 11:33 PM
<i>: Is this buying directly from Brembo? ... Don't leave us hanging! What IS your source, "FYI"? Company and phone number would be nice.<p>: (I always wonder why people don't leave a return e-mail ... Oh, well, to each his own.)</i><p>the posted was Mark :-) and the rotors he is talking about anbody that carries brembo will have them, they are fairly common...these rotors are not the expensive ones for P-cars

DCC
05-18-1999, 02:35 PM
Now priced at $120.00 for the front pair<br>These are original BMW units, not OEM stuff<br>Check with dealer for BMW price to compare<p>Dan<p><p><br><i>: M3 Front Rotors For Sale<br>: These are take offs from my '99 M3<br>: They have about 2000 miles on them and are as good as new<br>: Will fit M3, M Coupe, and M Roadster<br>: Asking $140.00 plus shipping<p>: Dan<p></i>

Guess who?
05-18-1999, 05:29 PM
from Korman too.<p>

the unknown poster
05-18-1999, 05:41 PM
the reason I didn't post my name is because I didn't want DCC mad at me for informing everyone where to get low cost rotors, but at the same time I feel obligated to share the info with the Board because that is part of our purpose.<p>However, it annoys me to some degree that there are certain people who don't respect my wish to remain anonymous. Maybe I should just keep the info to myself and not participate if that's what it takes to protect my own interests, at the cost of everyone elses. Guess I'll have to discuss this with Alan. As long as I'm not being purposely hurtful or hateful towards the Board, I should have the right to remain anonymous if I choose. I could disguise my email address if I wanted, but it'd be easier not to participate than to play games.

Bruce
05-18-1999, 11:57 PM
when we see anonymous and an AOL IP what names pops into our head?<p>you just said what the rest of also thought :-)

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index