Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Jeff360
05-18-1999, 05:59 PM
I thought I read somewhere that there was a chrome hatch pull (the bar above the hatch lock) to replace the original black one. Anyone know of one and how to get it?

Gerald Bimmer
05-18-1999, 06:28 PM
<i>: I thought I read somewhere that there was a chrome hatch pull (the bar above the hatch lock) to replace the original black one. Anyone know of one and how to get it?<p></i>There is a chrome pull available from the BMW dealer.It is part # 51 22 0 ooo 768 and the published preice is $80.25.I Imagine you can order it from your local BMW dealer.

Gerald Bimmer
05-18-1999, 06:32 PM
<i>: I thought I read somewhere that there was a chrome hatch pull (the bar above the hatch lock) to replace the original black one. Anyone know of one and how to get it?<p> There is a chrome handle available from the BMW dealers. It is part #51-22-0-000768 and the advertised price is $80.25.It is shown on p.25<br>of the'99 BMW AAccessories catalog

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index