Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

JonM
05-19-1999, 03:48 PM
AndrewinLA snapped a few quick shots of M Leather Armrest 0001 at lunch today. They were taken in the Boeing<br>parking lot and posted to his Earthlink website. Any comments??<br>

nice work
05-19-1999, 08:31 PM
i must say that the arm rest looks pretty good, how does i fit??? one suggestion, take off the black old porschish stone guard, you area driving an BMW!!! btw, was that your other baby with the very short skirt on, she also looks very GOOOOOD!!! how about more pics!!!

Steve
05-19-1999, 11:09 PM
<i>: i must say that the arm rest looks pretty good, how does i fit??? one suggestion, take off the black old porschish stone guard, you area driving an BMW!!! btw, was that your other baby with the very short skirt on, she also looks very GOOOOOD!!! how about more pics!!!<p></i>

AndrewinLA
05-21-1999, 05:50 PM
I just get to wash it. More pics of her with the car next week...<p>AndrewinLA (aka Ara)<br>99 MZ3<br>White/Black

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index