Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Simon
05-19-1999, 05:12 PM
I got the front license plate and holder off and the car looks way better and I feel the car is aerodynamically more stable(bs)... What are the solutions to not let ppl see the two screw holes at the nose of the front spoiler!!??<p>ArcSil Mcouper<p>PS: Yea, I will get fined... so wot! I like the look! Hehe!<p>

Gerald Bimmer
05-19-1999, 06:19 PM
<i>: I got the front license plate and holder off and the car looks way better and I feel the car is aerodynamically more stable(bs)... What are the solutions to not let ppl see the two screw holes at the nose of the front spoiler!!??<p>: ArcSil Mcouper<p>: PS: Yea, I will get fined... so wot! I like the look! Hehe!<br>I saw one at my dealer where the front license bracket was off and they used the BMW srews that hold the bracket to the bumper and srewed them all the way in and then snaped on small black bumpers that snap over the srew hweads and dress up the holes and make them look finished.<br>

Walt White Coupe
05-20-1999, 09:04 AM
I just put two stainless steel phillips head screws from Pep Boys in the holes. Looks ok to me.<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index