Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Leif Anderberg
05-21-1999, 10:30 AM
I would be interested to know if there are any other coupe owners in the greater Los Angeles area, who would be interested in getting a "sub-group" together for Z3 coupe owners. Maybe we could get together for a Bull session or to share experiences or whatever. I have a silver with black/blue interior M-coupe and love the way it drives and handles. So far, after 4000 miles no main problems other than a persistant clicking sound coming from the rear of the interior. Anyone have any ideas? Also, the small rubber stopper on the gas cap lid is missing and of course the glove box light does not work. Is there any way of adjusting the windows to go completely into the doors? Please respond to my e-mail as to avoid a lengthy post - such as this. Kind regards, Leif

DCC
05-21-1999, 12:26 PM
Leif,<p>Great color combo<br>Post some pictures if you get a chance<br>I always thought it would be a great combo but never got to see one<br>The windows cannot be pushed down any further because the door is not tall enough<p>Good Luck<p>Dan<p><p><br><i>: I would be interested to know if there are any other coupe owners in the greater Los Angeles area, who would be interested in getting a "sub-group" together for Z3 coupe owners. Maybe we could get together for a Bull session or to share experiences or whatever. I have a silver with black/blue interior M-coupe and love the way it drives and handles. So far, after 4000 miles no main problems other than a persistant clicking sound coming from the rear of the interior. Anyone have any ideas? Also, the small rubber stopper on the gas cap lid is missing and of course the glove box light does not work. Is there any way of adjusting the windows to go completely into the doors? Please respond to my e-mail as to avoid a lengthy post - such as this. Kind regards, Leif<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index