Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

stuart
05-21-1999, 02:37 PM
Hi,<p>my beautifull Z3 Coupe has been in the shop now for 7 weeks awaiting parts after a nasty little accident. The shop parts manager keeps hemming and hawing over when I can get the car back. Does anyone know how I might be able to speed up this process? Or am I just screwed b/c it is a new model and a limited production one at that. Oh, FWIW, it turns out that even though the front of the car is theoretically just like a roadster, none of the parts underneath are the same due to the engine mounting adjustments made for balancing the coupe.<p>ACK, in the meantime I am stuck driving a cavalier rental. Talk about night and day.<p>Obi Wan KenCoupé your my only hope!!!!<p>stuart<br>(99Z3Coupe)<br>chevy cavalier

Alf
05-22-1999, 12:36 AM

J.D.
05-22-1999, 02:46 PM
<i>: .<p></i><br>You might want to find a different body shop. I know that there is a local BMW dealer which has a dedicated body shop. A body shop at a BMW dealer would probably have better luck at getting the parts.<p>BTW, what are the details of your accident (how'd ya do it, what parts are damaged etc.)??<p><marquee>J.D.</marquee>

DrBimmer
05-23-1999, 03:08 PM
<i>: : .<p>: <br>: You might want to find a different body shop. I know that there is a local BMW dealer which has a dedicated body shop. A body shop at a BMW dealer would probably have better luck at getting the parts.<p>: BTW, what are the details of your accident (how'd ya do it, what parts are damaged etc.)??<p>: <marquee>J.D.</marquee><p></i>

J.D.
05-23-1999, 07:47 PM
<i>: : : .<p>: : <br>: : You might want to find a different body shop. I know that there is a local BMW dealer which has a dedicated body shop. A body shop at a BMW dealer would probably have better luck at getting the parts.<p>: : BTW, what are the details of your accident (how'd ya do it, what parts are damaged etc.)??<p>: : <marquee>J.D.</marquee><p></i><br>I did this using a bit of HTML(note: replace the " with > and <")<p>"marquee"J.D."/marquee"<p>and I got this:<br><marquee>J.D.</marquee><br>This only works on 4.XX browsers<p><br>

. . .
05-24-1999, 03:14 PM
>marquee<Cool>/marquee<

J.D.
05-24-1999, 08:34 PM
<i>: >marquee<Cool>/marquee<<p></i><br>Replace the " with < and > so...<p>"marquee" cool "marquee" =<br><marquee>cool</marquee><br><u><h3><blink>If you hit "Reply", you can see what I did with the HTML</u>/</<h3></blink>

MZC
05-24-1999, 11:49 PM
>marquee<MZC>/marquee<<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index