Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

JoElla John
05-26-1999, 04:34 PM
Hi, I'm new to the board, but have an Mcoupe..cosmos swartz with dark tan interior. I got it in October and have put 9400 miles on it. Miles are mostly on mountain roads around our (Shenandoah Valley of Virginia) home, but I have done the Charlotte Motor Speedway with the Blueridge Porsche club and Robeling Raceway in Georgia with Tarheel BMW (I've instructed for BMW CCA for 13 years in drivers' schools all over the East Coast and enjoyed taking various BMWs to the track. I traded a '95 M3 - E36 on this great little coupe and I don't regreat a minute of it. The next adventure is Mid Ohio this week end and I am ready to ask you folks about recommemdations on harnesses, and on track tires. I took the advise of the sages and used only the street tires until I felt I knew the car's limits somewhat. After Mid Ohio I hope i will be ready to get sticky "shoes" and would like to know your experiences. E-Mail me please, with comments and advise. JoElla

Scott
05-27-1999, 04:41 AM
I will be at Mid-Ohio this weekend also with M coupe. Scott

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index