Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ronald Jeffries
05-30-1999, 09:35 AM
I'm seriously looking at a 99 M Coupe. The windows don't go all the way down. Is that normal, or are they out of adjustment or something?<p>Love the way it drives, demo-drove it for a couple of hours yesterday. If they can replace the cassette and the windows will go down (or I get over it), I think I'll have to join the family.<p>Thanks!<p>

D///Mill
05-30-1999, 09:58 AM
One small sacrifice for owning a Coupe ... due to the small cavity in the doors, the design prohibits the window from going all the way down.<br>FYI.<br>Doug Mill - Bellevue, WA<br>2000 "///M coupe" - Silver with black

imola mikky
05-30-1999, 12:05 PM
<i>: I'm seriously looking at a 99 M Coupe. The windows don't go all the way down. Is that normal, or are they out of adjustment or something?<p>: Love the way it drives, demo-drove it for a couple of hours yesterday. If they can replace the cassette and the windows will go down (or I get over it), I think I'll have to join the family.<p>: Thanks!<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index