Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Nivola
08-21-1999, 01:51 PM
Hi all--<p>Has anyone tried to fit a mountain-bike inside the Coupe' (taking the front wheel off the bike of course)? Or is this an exercise in futility?<p>Also, what's the fuel capacity? I take long trips and was wondering what the cruising range would be.<p>Thanks!<br>Nivola

(Eom) Josh Armantrout
08-21-1999, 06:22 PM
<i>: Hi all--<p>: Has anyone tried to fit a mountain-bike inside the Coupe' (taking the front wheel off the bike of course)? Or is this an exercise in futility?<p>: Also, what's the fuel capacity? I take long trips and was wondering what the cruising range would be.<p>: Thanks!<br>: Nivola<p></i>

(Eom) Josh Armantrout
08-21-1999, 06:22 PM
<i>: Hi all--<p>: Has anyone tried to fit a mountain-bike inside the Coupe' (taking the front wheel off the bike of course)? Or is this an exercise in futility?<p>: Also, what's the fuel capacity? I take long trips and was wondering what the cruising range would be.<p>: Thanks!<br>: Nivola<p></i>

Mike S
08-21-1999, 09:24 PM
And although I haven't personally seen it, I'd guess that the rack is ideal for bikes.<p>I'll second Josh's results on the car's range. If the trip is exclusively on the highway I'm at the high end of his range, and may see up to 290 miles or so.<p>Mike

Eddie Lin
08-21-1999, 11:13 PM
well....I drove my M-couple to LA last weekend ...<br>the average highway feul conpumtion is 24 miles/g.<p>THe safty cruising range is around 240 miles.<br>

dp
08-21-1999, 11:36 PM

Koby
08-22-1999, 05:13 AM

Greg M
08-22-1999, 03:17 PM

Jim
08-23-1999, 11:38 AM

Dawid van Aswegen
08-23-1999, 01:50 PM
I only get 200 miles max in the city. Haven't tested on the open roads yet. Myabe I've got a heavy foot or the babemobile is thirsty ?

(eom) ben keyes
08-23-1999, 08:18 PM

David
08-31-1999, 11:00 AM
<i>foo<br></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index