Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Neil
07-11-2001, 02:43 PM
Am considering flip-flopping the strut hats on my 99 M Coupe to get more negative camber. NE1 know how much additional camber I'm likely to get? TIA.

RoyL
07-11-2001, 02:48 PM
<i><br>Am considering flip-flopping the strut hats on my 99 M Coupe to get more negative camber. NE1 know how much additional camber I'm likely to get? TIA.<p></i><br>

aiiee
07-11-2001, 02:59 PM
<i><br>Am considering flip-flopping the strut hats on my 99 M Coupe to get more negative camber. NE1 know how much additional camber I'm likely to get? TIA.<p></i><br>who checks the alignment. I had alignment checked by two different Belle Tire dealerships and those are the numbers they came up with for front camber after I swapped the upper strut bearings on my 00 M Roadster. I also installed the H&R/Billstein combo so that may have influenced it a bit. Fun to drive btw:)<br>

Vnend
07-11-2001, 09:49 PM
SCCA classes. I believe that this will put you in ASP, but I haven't checked.<p>Not that our cars shouldn't be competative there.<p>David

fred
07-11-2001, 09:58 PM
Mine ended up with about -2.7 on rt side and almost -3.0 on left, after hat switch plus H&R Sports and Konis. Had to use a crash bolt on left side to get it down to equal with right. (I didn't want to get TOO extreme!) Definitely turns in better; too early to tell on tire wear.

Bob H
07-11-2001, 11:17 PM
<i><br>Am considering flip-flopping the strut hats on my 99 M Coupe to get more negative camber. NE1 know how much additional camber I'm likely to get? TIA.<p></i><br>

Neil
07-12-2001, 08:41 AM

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index