Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Poll: who's seriously getting one? (nt)

*raises hand* Glenn
02-02-2000, 04:50 PM
Just curious how many buyers are on the list.

Andy
02-02-2000, 08:26 PM
<i>: Just curious how many buyers are on the list.<p></i>I have $5000.00 deposit on one and can't wait!

Kevin
02-02-2000, 10:41 PM
<i>: : Just curious how many buyers are on the list.<p>: I have $5000.00 deposit on one and can't wait!<p></i><p>Hand raised! I'm getting one unless I don't like it when it comes in, then there will probably be a list of people who want it.<br>Kevin<p>What colors did you order?

Beau Williams
02-04-2000, 08:32 PM
<i>: : : Just curious how many buyers are on the list.<p>: : I have $5000.00 deposit on one and can't wait!<p><br>: Hand raised! I'm getting one unless I don't like it when it comes in, then there will probably be a list of people who want it.<br>: Kevin<p>: What colors did you order?<p></i><p>I've got money down and also can't wait for it to comein. Black with BLack

Thomas G.
02-06-2000, 07:19 AM
I am already waiting for two years and will probably get the first Z8 in Germany. Color is still a choice. <br>OTOH as I had the opportunity to see it live, sit in it and talk to some of the developers I would consider the Z8 as the most overpriced BMW ever. A VERRRRY nice car, no doubt about it, but... equipped with too much ancient technology from the 3 series shelf.<br>Someone likes to buy it?<p>cu, tg

Thomas G.
02-06-2000, 03:15 PM
: What colors did you order?<p>Silver/black, since unfortunately there's no Cosmos Black available which I prefer.<p>cu, tg<p>*** 740i *** ///MZ3 *** 320iT *** R1200C *** (no BMW) ***

Chris
02-06-2000, 11:51 PM
Have the no-refund deposit down, but am being told I won't see it until sometime late 2001. Red with black and creme inside.

Andy
02-07-2000, 10:54 PM
<i>: Have the no-refund deposit down, but am being told I won't see it until sometime late 2001. Red with black and creme inside.<p></i>You too!

Glenn
02-07-2000, 11:25 PM
<i>: I am already waiting for two years and will probably get the first Z8 in Germany. Color is still a choice. <br>: OTOH as I had the opportunity to see it live, sit in it and talk to some of the developers I would consider the Z8 as the most overpriced BMW ever. A VERRRRY nice car, no doubt about it, but... equipped with too much ancient technology from the 3 series shelf.<br>: Someone likes to buy it?<p>: cu, tg<p><p>"Someone likes to buy it"...what? do you wish you were no longer getting it?<p>~Glenn<br></i>

Thomas G.
02-08-2000, 04:39 AM
<i>: "Someone likes to buy it"...what? do you wish you were no longer getting it?<p>: ~Glenn<p></i><br>Yes, I am seriously considering to sell it. Except the look and the sound, this car is disappointing in all aspects.<br>I *did* see it, feel it, touch it. Disappointing anyway.<p>cu, tg

Mike
02-08-2000, 03:45 PM
Ancient technology?? like what? <p><i>: : "Someone likes to buy it"...what? do you wish you were no longer getting it?<p>: : ~Glenn<p>: <br>: Yes, I am seriously considering to sell it. Except the look and the sound, this car is disappointing in all aspects.<br>: I *did* see it, feel it, touch it. Disappointing anyway.<p>: cu, tg<p></i>

Thomas G.
02-08-2000, 04:33 PM
<i>: Ancient technology?? like what? <br></i><br>Whatever you want. Worst of all is the non-fully-automatic roof. Additionally, you may look at *everything* with which the car is equipped (and, even worse, with which it is *not*). Most comes from the 3 series shelf - and not from the latest model. There is not enaugh space on this board to list it all.<p>cu, tg

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index