Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Saw a Z8 today...(m)

andrew sheridan
02-04-2000, 05:25 PM
I saw a silver Z8 driving on the 101 North in Thousand Oaks, California. He got off at Rancho Road. Had european plates on the back.. couple a guys driving it, both in suits.... dropped be the local dealership and it wasnt there, they said "I have no idea what your talking about."<br>looks fabulous, sounds fabuloous.

Glenn
02-04-2000, 10:39 PM
<i>: I saw a silver Z8 driving on the 101 North in Thousand Oaks, California. He got off at Rancho Road. Had european plates on the back.. couple a guys driving it, both in suits.... dropped be the local dealership and it wasnt there, they said "I have no idea what your talking about."<br>: looks fabulous, sounds fabuloous.</i><p>When I was talking to people at the BMW N.America, they informed me that there is a promotional car that's being driven around (thought they said the country) to promote the car. Espec'ly since it had Euro-type plates, that was prolly it. <p>Suits, eh? Was the top down? (Toupees flying? ;-) Any spoiler?

Bruce
02-05-2000, 12:25 AM
<i>:When I was talking to people at the BMW N.America, they informed me that there is a promotional car that's being driven around (thought they said the country) to promote the car. Espec'ly since it had Euro-type plates, that was prolly it. </i><p>BMW has a testing place in Cali. You will hear frequent reports of models not for sale yet being seen around LA.

Andrew Sheridan
02-05-2000, 01:56 AM
<i>: : I saw a silver Z8 driving on the 101 North in Thousand Oaks, California. He got off at Rancho Road. Had european plates on the back.. couple a guys driving it, both in suits.... dropped be the local dealership and it wasnt there, they said "I have no idea what your talking about."<br>: : looks fabulous, sounds fabuloous.<p>: When I was talking to people at the BMW N.America, they informed me that there is a promotional car that's being driven around (thought they said the country) to promote the car. Espec'ly since it had Euro-type plates, that was prolly it. <p>: Suits, eh? Was the top down? (Toupees flying? ;-) Any spoiler?<p></i><br>Top was up, no spoiler of any kind... they never passed 80mph.<br>this was probly it

february.
02-11-2000, 01:00 AM
<i>: : I saw a silver Z8 driving on the 101 North in Thousand Oaks, California. He got off at Rancho Road. Had european plates on the back.. couple a guys driving it, both in suits.... dropped be the local dealership and it wasnt there, they said "I have no idea what your talking about."<br>: : looks fabulous, sounds fabuloous.<p>: When I was talking to people at the BMW N.America, they informed me that there is a promotional car that's being driven around (thought they said the country) to promote the car. Espec'ly since it had Euro-type plates, that was prolly it. <p>: Suits, eh? Was the top down? (Toupees flying? ;-) Any spoiler?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index