Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Justin F.
02-05-2000, 07:42 PM
I originally put a deposit down on the car last summer and have been hastling my dealer ever since. Last week my salesperson called that the car had show up on her April allocation sheet. The one coming is silver and apparently you cant really order color from factory, you can only get your dealer to trade around for a color you like.

Andy
02-05-2000, 10:27 PM
<i>: I originally put a deposit down on the car last summer and have been hastling my dealer ever since. Last week my salesperson called that the car had show up on her April allocation sheet. The one coming is silver and apparently you cant really order color from factory, you can only get your dealer to trade around for a color you like. <p><p></i>

Andy
02-05-2000, 10:28 PM
<i>: I originally put a deposit down on the car last summer and have been hastling my dealer ever since. Last week my salesperson called that the car had show up on her April allocation sheet. The one coming is silver and apparently you cant really order color from factory, you can only get your dealer to trade around for a color you like. <p><p></i>do you like silver? I will buy this car from you.

Andy
02-05-2000, 10:44 PM
<i>: I originally put a deposit down on the car last summer and have been hastling my dealer ever since. Last week my salesperson called that the car had show up on her April allocation sheet. The one coming is silver and apparently you cant really order color from factory, you can only get your dealer to trade around for a color you like. <p>Where is you dealer? west coast?<br></i>

Justin F.
02-07-2000, 11:25 AM
<i>: : I originally put a deposit down on the car last summer and have been hastling my dealer ever since. Last week my salesperson called that the car had show up on her April allocation sheet. The one coming is silver and apparently you cant really order color from factory, you can only get your dealer to trade around for a color you like. <p></i><br>I decided that I am just going to take silver because there could be as much as a year until they get another.

Chris
02-07-2000, 12:25 PM
<i>: : : I originally put a deposit down on the car last summer and have been hastling my dealer ever since. Last week my salesperson called that the car had show up on her April allocation sheet. The one coming is silver and apparently you cant really order color from factory, you can only get your dealer to trade around for a color you like. <p>You mean to tell me that as hard as this car is to get in the first place, they aren't even going to let you choose the one option it has, color? If that is true, then mine will be for sale the day after I take delivery, for a modest increase in price of course. My dealer told me that I will be able to choose the color combo, of course I won't see mind for almost two years. I'm number four on the list. I really hope they let me choose the color. It would be a shame to wait so long for something and not even get it the way I want it. <br>

Justin F.
02-07-2000, 10:06 PM
You will most likely get to choose your colors ,but you are waiting almost two years. To make sure keep after you dealer.<p><i>: : : : I originally put a deposit down on the car last summer and have been hastling my dealer ever since. Last week my salesperson called that the car had show up on her April allocation sheet. The one coming is silver and apparently you cant really order color from factory, you can only get your dealer to trade around for a color you like. <p>: You mean to tell me that as hard as this car is to get in the first place, they aren't even going to let you choose the one option it has, color? If that is true, then mine will be for sale the day after I take delivery, for a modest increase in price of course. My dealer told me that I will be able to choose the color combo, of course I won't see mind for almost two years. I'm number four on the list. I really hope they let me choose the color. It would be a shame to wait so long for something and not even get it the way I want it. <p></i>

Mike
02-08-2000, 03:36 PM
Only the first few months production have the colors selected. After that, the dealer should be able to modify the color of any vehicles in his allocation.<p><i>: You will most likely get to choose your colors ,but you are waiting almost two years. To make sure keep after you dealer.<p>: : : : : I originally put a deposit down on the car last summer and have been hastling my dealer ever since. Last week my salesperson called that the car had show up on her April allocation sheet. The one coming is silver and apparently you cant really order color from factory, you can only get your dealer to trade around for a color you like. <p>: : You mean to tell me that as hard as this car is to get in the first place, they aren't even going to let you choose the one option it has, color? If that is true, then mine will be for sale the day after I take delivery, for a modest increase in price of course. My dealer told me that I will be able to choose the color combo, of course I won't see mind for almost two years. I'm number four on the list. I really hope they let me choose the color. It would be a shame to wait so long for something and not even get it the way I want it. <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index