Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

fake Z8
02-14-2000, 06:06 PM
does anybody know that car mag in which that z8 from Bond was reviewed? You know, that fake z8 built on a cobra kit chassis and with a chevy engine.<br>I think it was either motortrend or roadand track. tell me which one and what month please<p>e-mail me

Thomas Grüske
02-14-2000, 09:53 PM
<i>: does anybody know that car mag in which that z8 from Bond was reviewed? You know, that fake z8 built on a cobra kit chassis and with a chevy engine.<br>: I think it was either motortrend or roadand track. tell me which one and what month please<p>: e-mail me<p></i>

Chris
02-14-2000, 10:40 PM
<i>: does anybody know that car mag in which that z8 from Bond was reviewed? You know, that fake z8 built on a cobra kit chassis and with a chevy engine.<br>: I think it was either motortrend or roadand track. tell me which one and what month please<p>: e-mail me<p>You didn't leave your E-mail address, but so you know, it was Motor Trend. I don't know which month.<br>

Kevin
02-15-2000, 11:13 PM
<i>: does anybody know that car mag in which that z8 from Bond was reviewed? You know, that fake z8 built on a cobra kit chassis and with a chevy engine.<br>: I think it was either motortrend or roadand track. tell me which one and what month please<p>: e-mail me<p></i><p>The article was Motor Trend Dec '99. The article was OK. I believe BMW supplied 3 real Z8's with a BMW engineer on hand so I'm not sure what they used the replicas for...they used a scale model to split in half. If you can't find the original mag, I'd be happy to send photocopies to a fellow Z8 enthusiast via snail mail.<br>Kevin

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index