Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Alex
02-16-2000, 12:16 PM
I am just warning you that many Z3 drivers think their car is the "best" roadster...board is full of naive idiots! Love the Z8! don't know about it being as expensive as a 355 spider...no comparison...but still a great car!

Chris
02-16-2000, 10:42 PM
<i>: I am just warning you that many Z3 drivers think their car is the "best" roadster...board is full of naive idiots! Love the Z8! don't know about it being as expensive as a 355 spider...no comparison...but still a great car!<p>Love the M3 engine, I have an M3 convertible and another BMW, but I would never be so dumb as to think the M3 convertible or the M Roadster will in any way compare to the Z8. Maybe that's why, instead of whining about it, I have one ordered.<br>

R540i
02-17-2000, 01:27 AM
<i>: I am just warning you that many Z3 drivers think their car is the "best" roadster...board is full of naive idiots! Love the Z8! don't know about it being as expensive as a 355 spider...no comparison...but still a great car!<p></i>

355 spider killa
02-17-2000, 06:44 PM
<i>: I am just warning you that many Z3 drivers think their car is the "best" roadster...board is full of naive idiots! Love the Z8! don't know about it being as expensive as a 355 spider...no comparison...but still a great car!<p></i> The Z 8 would smoke the 355 spider....first of all I has 400 bhp compared to the spiders 380....oh ya which one weigh's more?? genious...oh ya that's right...............there's no possible way

355 spider killa
02-17-2000, 06:47 PM
<i>: : I am just warning you that many Z3 drivers think their car is the "best" roadster...board is full of naive idiots! Love the Z8! don't know about it being as expensive as a 355 spider...no comparison...but still a great car!<p>: Love the M3 engine, I have an M3 convertible and another BMW, but I would never be so dumb as to think the M3 convertible or the M Roadster will in any way compare to the Z8. Maybe that's why, instead of whining about it, I have oneordered.<p></i> I also have one ordered...along with this car I have two Jaguars...XK8 and the fastest production car the XJR...I just need more performance...But I do have to say that M3 is sick and I'm buying one for my 16 year old son

Ferrari is a Ferrari
02-22-2000, 02:32 PM
<i>: : I am just warning you that many Z3 drivers think their car is the "best" roadster...board is full of naive idiots! Love the Z8! don't know about it being as expensive as a 355 spider...no comparison...but still a great car!<p>: The Z 8 would smoke the 355 spider....first of all I has 400 bhp compared to the spiders 380....oh ya which one weigh's more?? genious...oh ya that's right...............there's no possible way<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index