Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Z8 ..............FACT OR FICTION ?

JBK
02-18-2000, 12:24 AM
Kevin, I like your logic.I have owned 5 Ferrari's over the past 13 years. And yes I agree they indeed are garage queens. However, there is nothing in my experience that comes close to the pure excitement of these supercars. Yes, the service costs are high, but not $3000 for a tune up. Yes, you don't want to leave them in a mall parking lot. And yes they are not daily drivers. But what exotic sportscar is?.Time will tell if the Z8 lives up to expectations. I don't see how you can lose $$ the first year or two. It's a unique automobile in a hot market.

Thomas G.
02-19-2000, 03:50 AM
<i>: Kevin, I like your logic.I have owned 5 Ferrari's over the past 13 years. And yes I agree they indeed are garage queens. However, there is nothing in my experience that comes close to the pure excitement of these supercars. Yes, the service costs are high, but not $3000 for a tune up. Yes, you don't want to leave them in a mall parking lot. And yes they are not daily drivers. But what exotic sportscar is?.Time will tell if the Z8 lives up to expectations. I don't see how you can lose $$ the first year or two. It's a unique automobile in a hot market.<p></i><br>Ok, we'll see what happens. As long as there are enough people who can afford this beast as a toy car and consider it as "exclusive" you are damned right. Problem is regarding its specs it is not exclusive in technical terms, means you do not really get high-tec, just a sexy body - which I OTOH really <b>do</b> like, quite honestly ;-)<p>cu, tg

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index