Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : $300k Z8...........What are you smoking ?

HiTest
02-23-2000, 07:45 PM
While its impossible to predict what some crazed nut might pay, there is no possible way this car will trade 2X list. Even the Ferrari 360 Modena, which has a much larger high-performance market commands "only" $50k to $70k over list in the re-sale market. Once the test track numbers are published{which I understand are not that good} and the auto mag reviews hit the street potential big-buck buyers will come to their senses. Yes, due to limited supply the Z8 will re-sell for a premium. My guess $30K to $50k.

$250K (nt) ~Glenn
02-24-2000, 10:37 AM
<i>: While its impossible to predict what some crazed nut might pay, there is no possible way this car will trade 2X list. Even the Ferrari 360 Modena, which has a much larger high-performance market commands "only" $50k to $70k over list in the re-sale market. Once the test track numbers are published{which I understand are not that good} and the auto mag reviews hit the street potential big-buck buyers will come to their senses. Yes, due to limited supply the Z8 will re-sell for a premium. My guess $30K to $50k.<p></i>

Thomas G.
02-24-2000, 11:25 AM
<i>: : While its impossible to predict what some crazed nut might pay, there is no possible way this car will trade 2X list. Even the Ferrari 360 Modena, which has a much larger high-performance market commands "only" $50k to $70k over list in the re-sale market. Once the test track numbers are published{which I understand are not that good} and the auto mag reviews hit the street potential big-buck buyers will come to their senses. Yes, due to limited supply the Z8 will re-sell for a premium. My guess $30K to $50k.<p></i>

yer chains
02-24-2000, 04:57 PM
<i>: : : While its impossible to predict what some crazed nut might pay, there is no possible way this car will trade 2X list. Even the Ferrari 360 Modena, which has a much larger high-performance market commands "only" $50k to $70k over list in the re-sale market. Once the test track numbers are published{which I understand are not that good} and the auto mag reviews hit the street potential big-buck buyers will come to their senses. Yes, due to limited supply the Z8 will re-sell for a premium. My guess $30K to $50k.<p></i>

Thomas G.
02-25-2000, 03:15 AM
Administrative Cancellation" This is exactly what I expected. I doubt there will be any serious bidder.<p>cu, tg

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index