Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Z8 M SPORT 6.0 litre, 530 bhp

///M Man
03-19-2000, 08:49 AM
I was reading 'Car' magazine issue April 2000 and read about a Z8 M version. Its supposed to have 20 inch wheels, massive brakes a full bodykit with spoiler, stronger and stiffer chassis and a 530bhp 6.0 litre engine.This car will eat Ferraris for breakfast Any one heard anything concrete yet?

yoyoma
03-20-2000, 08:16 PM
have a website?

Scot
03-21-2000, 08:55 AM
I have never seen a website, but I do buy the magazine once in a while here in the USA. It is fairly expensive as an import ($7-$8) and rarely has anything that is coming to the USA anyway. Lots of Subaru WRX articles, Mitsu Lancer articles etc....<p>If you have a decent magazine store, they will most likely have it!<p>Scot<p><br><i>: have a website?<p></i>

Brann
03-22-2000, 11:16 PM
...as one of the best automotive magazines in the world.

MIKE
03-23-2000, 04:02 PM
<i>: ...as one of the best automotive magazines in the world. <p></i>Well, yes, they used to anyway... imho, the late 80's, early 90's editions produced some of the best writing/journalism/pictures ever, that has yet to be replicated in the newer issues. Too many advertisements, a lack of inspired writing, what seems to be a general Ruppertization (read lack of substance) of the magazine, and finally several substantial price hikes, drove me away. I find the BBC's Top Gear to be a decent substitute and less expensive - plus Jeremy Clarkson is LOL funny. <p>Cheers,<br>Mike

Joseph
03-24-2000, 12:48 PM
The Z8 is technically already a "M"<p>Even the engine says "M" Power on it.<p>How much better can they make it?<p>Joe

JeffS MI
03-31-2000, 10:32 PM
<br>what page was it on ?

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index