Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Z8 Tachometer?

Ben
04-01-2000, 05:10 PM
<i>I was just looking at a picture of the z8 and suddenly wondered...<p>Where in the hell is the odometer and tachometer?<p>Why are these two important gauges (especially the tachometer) in the middle of the dash? Also, the tachometer should at least be closer to the driver than the odometer.<p><br>Does anyone else find this ridiculous?<br></i>

Z8 Bob
04-01-2000, 07:31 PM
<i>: I was just looking at a picture of the z8 and suddenly wondered...<p>: Where in the hell is the odometer and tachometer?<br>YES IN THE CENTER -- AL LA EARLY ENGLISH ROADSTER<p>: Why are these two important gauges (especially the tachometer) in the middle of the dash? Also, the tachometer should at least be closer to the driver than the odometer.<p>THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE<br>: <br>: Does anyone else find this ridiculous?<p>THIS MUST NOT BE THE CAR FOR YOU. THERE ARE PLENTY OF ALTERNATIVES FOR EVERY TASTE AND POCKETBOOK.<br></i>

Ben
04-01-2000, 09:01 PM
Sorry, I was too busy enjoying my new 2000 M Coupe. Calm down tiger. What's the point of putting it in the center? for symmetry? <p><i>: : I was just looking at a picture of the z8 and suddenly wondered...<p>: : Where in the hell is the odometer and tachometer?<br>: YES IN THE CENTER -- AL LA EARLY ENGLISH ROADSTER<p>: : Why are these two important gauges (especially the tachometer) in the middle of the dash? Also, the tachometer should at least be closer to the driver than the odometer.<p>: THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE<br>: : <br>: : Does anyone else find this ridiculous?<p>: THIS MUST NOT BE THE CAR FOR YOU. THERE ARE PLENTY OF ALTERNATIVES FOR EVERY TASTE AND POCKETBOOK.<p></i>

Z8 Bob
04-02-2000, 11:32 AM
What's the point of putting it in the center? for symmetry? <p>

PeteS
04-05-2000, 04:46 PM
I agree. That's one reto-styling aspect they could have left out.<p><br><i>: I was just looking at a picture of the z8 and suddenly wondered...<p>: Where in the hell is the odometer and tachometer?<p>: Why are these two important gauges (especially the tachometer) in the middle of the dash? Also, the tachometer should at least be closer to the driver than the odometer.<p>: <br>: Does anyone else find this ridiculous?<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index