Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

multi
04-17-2000, 01:37 PM
Does anyone know if there will be a z8 production line in the future? In essence will there be other variations of the z8, perhaps with more lush interiors, or after this years kinks are worked out? Bigger engine etc...<br>

Ali H.
04-17-2000, 02:04 PM
I don't have an answer to your question, but why are you looking for a bigger engine.. Where do you guys drive.. The V8 on a z3 type body isn't good enough? There isn't a lot of cars that could beat the z8 already, why a bigger engine?<p><i>: Does anyone know if there will be a z8 production line in the future? In essence will there be other variations of the z8, perhaps with more lush interiors, or after this years kinks are worked out? Bigger engine etc...<p></i>

Z8 Bob
04-17-2000, 03:53 PM
Other than the rumor, which my BMW contacts swear is false, in the British Autocar February 2000 issue that a 6 liter motor super Z8 was in the works, there have been no other crediable reports that I have seen.<p>I agree with the earlier response. Why? BMW claims thatr they were not trying to build the fastest car, or the one with the most gadgets. <p>We'll see. For now there is only the Z8 to talk about.<p>BMW Z8 2000 #34<br>Titanium Silver/Sport Red <p><br><i>: Does anyone know if there will be a z8 production line in the future? In essence will there be other variations of the z8, perhaps with more lush interiors, or after this years kinks are worked out? Bigger engine etc...<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index