Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Never Trust Your Dealer..........

Gunther
04-24-2000, 10:03 AM
That's why auto dealers have a bad repution. The dealer knows he can sell the Z8 $$$ over MSRP. Unless you have a signed contract BMW will do nothing to help. Your only option is to negotiate a price with the dealer.

Mike
04-24-2000, 04:01 PM
He knows u want the car bad. He's probably doing this so he can squeeze more $$$ out of u if u really want the car. And to think you've bought so many cars from him already. hahahaha that's GOT to hurt. <p><br><i>: That's why auto dealers have a bad repution. The dealer knows he can sell the Z8 $$$ over MSRP. Unless you have a signed contract BMW will do nothing to help. Your only option is to negotiate a price with the dealer. <p></i>

Brian
04-24-2000, 06:35 PM
<br>Let me drop a little reality on you.............if the dealer should decide to keep his one and only Z8, that means he can have it around so people can at least see it! He could sell it for $200,000 if he wanted to........or sell it to someone else, so HE could. The whole thing is ridiculous!!! How does a dealer pick ONE client worthy of getting the ONE and ONLY Z8? BMW dealers have a lot of weathly, influential clients...............and each have only one car (that is if they even get one, smaller dealers will not)

David
05-06-2000, 04:34 PM
you'll probably never see a Z8 on the road. Most will be bought by the wealthiest dealership clients and then get put in a 10 car garage for eternity.

Glenn
05-07-2000, 08:29 AM
<i>: you'll probably never see a Z8 on the road. Most will be bought by the wealthiest dealership clients and then get put in a 10 car garage for eternity.<p></i>

Thomas G.
05-07-2000, 10:26 AM
<i>: you'll probably never see a Z8 on the road. Most will be bought by the wealthiest dealership clients and then get put in a 10 car garage for eternity.<p></i><p>Nope. Mine will be a daily driver.<p>cu, tg

Z8 Bob
05-08-2000, 09:49 AM
At least several times per week. You can bet I won't park it in the local supermarket parking lot or at the movies though.<p><br><i>: you'll probably never see a Z8 on the road. Most will be bought by the wealthiest dealership clients and then get put in a 10 car garage for eternity.<p></i>

Rick W
05-14-2000, 11:55 PM
So, it may not be a daily driver, but it will see about 5,000mi/yr.<p>Rick<br>'95 M3<br>'00 M5<br>'?? Z8 (on the list, but no production date yet)

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index