Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Thomas G.
04-29-2000, 03:44 AM
Today I'll go for a test ride at my dealer. 6:30 p.m. CET (which means about 6 hrs from now) and the weather is *awfully bad* :-(<br>Cloudy, rainy, rather cold - let's hope St.Peter will get in the mood a bit...<p>cu, tg<p>2001 Z8 Titanium Silver/Black

Glenn
05-01-2000, 01:25 PM
<i>: Today I'll go for a test ride at my dealer. 6:30 p.m. CET (which means about 6 hrs from now) and the weather is *awfully bad* :-(<br>: Cloudy, rainy, rather cold - let's hope St.Peter will get in the mood a bit...<p>: cu, tg<p>: 2001 Z8 Titanium Silver/Black<p></i>

Thomas G.
05-01-2000, 02:07 PM
Is there any word to describe it ... I'm afraid not. Impressed? Sure. Excited? Also true. Breathless? There is something else. You have to see it, feel it, touch it. It is different to any other car and even to any other BMW.<p>Best of all: The reality is even *a lot better* than the anticipation. Lucky me, it did not rain any longer, the roads were dry and temperature at about 20 C. <p>As always, many cars on the autobahn but still *big* fun. The Z8 runs 155mph in an instant and still goes smooth. It does not rattle the slightest bit and is as stable as a sedan, no matter if top up or down. It sounds sexy, like a big cat. From a smooth purr to a deep growl up to a loud roar, you can make it sound as you like with just a little tip of your toes.<br>The "sport" button is not a gimmick at all, it really works, and it works well. Switch it on and the Z8 reacts even quicker - *much* quicker. <br>If you ever thought the M-roadster would be fun, the Z8 is much, much more. I would give away the 740 *and* the MZ3 for it and you can bet on that mine is <b>NOT FOR SALE</> *bg*<p>cu, tg <br>

Glenn
05-01-2000, 09:35 PM
<i>: Is there any word to describe it ... I'm afraid not. Impressed? Sure. Excited? Also true. Breathless? There is something else. You have to see it, feel it, touch it. It is different to any other car and even to any other BMW.<p>: Best of all: The reality is even *a lot better* than the anticipation. Lucky me, it did not rain any longer, the roads were dry and temperature at about 20 C. <p>: As always, many cars on the autobahn but still *big* fun. The Z8 runs 155mph in an instant and still goes smooth. It does not rattle the slightest bit and is as stable as a sedan, no matter if top up or down. It sounds sexy, like a big cat. From a smooth purr to a deep growl up to a loud roar, you can make it sound as you like with just a little tip of your toes.<br>: The "sport" button is not a gimmick at all, it really works, and it works well. Switch it on and the Z8 reacts even quicker - *much* quicker. <br>: If you ever thought the M-roadster would be fun, the Z8 is much, much more. I would give away the 740 *and* the MZ3 for it and you can bet on that mine is <b>NOT FOR SALE</> *bg*<p>: cu, tg <p></i>

Thomas G.
05-02-2000, 12:43 AM
it just means the Z8 is <b>great</b>.<br>:-<p>cu, tg

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index