Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Luke
05-07-2000, 11:06 PM
I was wondering you guys who can afford Z8's, how much is your annual Income?<p>Thankx

Enough to afford one!
05-08-2000, 09:43 AM
<i>: I was wondering you guys who can afford Z8's, how much is your annual Income?<p>: Thankx<p></i>

KURTB
05-08-2000, 02:19 PM
You buy a Z8 or any other 100K+ car if it just represents some disposable income for you. To be more specific you don't save up, you don't take a loan out, you don't haggle and the money is probably less than 5% of your net worth. Get the picture?

geoff
05-08-2000, 05:49 PM
If you think that a loan is appropriate for this type of car, you should not own one. My guess would be that anyone that can afford this car is well into his/her second comma.

Losi
05-09-2000, 12:22 PM
Happen to be a practicing CPA in an International Professional Services Firm (One of the Big 5 Accounting Firms) and have recently purchased a 323i. I know this may be small potatoes to you gentlemen but I wanted to say that I will never own anything else and hopefully move up in the future. <p>My reason for this post was that I figured this forum would probably consist of high net worth individual and/or executives visiting on a daily basis. I am just want to make you aware that if you and/or company need any professional services (tax, audit, and or software consulting and/or management consulting) my firm and I are here. <p>Please let me know by posting your response on this site. <p>By the way I specialize in International Tax, whether its foreign nationale or expatriate tax consulting, foreign sales corporations, or international corporate consulting.<p>Thanks and I hope I can be of some assistance.

DC
05-10-2000, 09:24 AM
<i>: Happen to be a practicing CPA in an International Professional Services Firm (One of the Big 5 Accounting Firms) and have recently purchased a 323i. I know this may be small potatoes to you gentlemen but I wanted to say that I will never own anything else and hopefully move up in the future. <p>: My reason for this post was that I figured this forum would probably consist of high net worth individual and/or executives visiting on a daily basis. I am just want to make you aware that if you and/or company need any professional services (tax, audit, and or software consulting and/or management consulting) my firm and I are here. <p>: Please let me know by posting your response on this site. <p>: By the way I specialize in International Tax, whether its foreign nationale or expatriate tax consulting, foreign sales corporations, or international corporate consulting.<p>: Thanks and I hope I can be of some assistance.<p></i>

I stole the Z8
05-18-2000, 06:30 PM
--<br>

BIG NUTZ
05-22-2000, 04:31 PM
<i>: I was wondering you guys who can afford Z8's, how much is your annual Income?<p>: Thankx<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index