Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : M DAY USA on the West coast???

Charles
05-14-2000, 01:55 PM
Are there any people living on the west coast, with connections that would like to form a gathering in the summer of 2001. It would be similar to and M Day back east. Factory sponsorship would be cool, but not necesarry. Just start an anual gathering. Sears Point, Laguana, San Francisco. Something for All MCars and BMW Fans. I would love to orginize this but I need some input. Im sure BMWCCA would help out.<br>Let me know what ya think. <br>

RJ///M3
05-19-2000, 09:54 AM
<i>: Are there any people living on the west coast, with connections that would like to form a gathering in the summer of 2001. It would be similar to and M Day back east. Factory sponsorship would be cool, but not necesarry. Just start an anual gathering. Sears Point, Laguana, San Francisco. Something for All MCars and BMW Fans. I would love to orginize this but I need some input. Im sure BMWCCA would help out.<br>: Let me know what ya think. <p></i>California has the nicest cars!!!!!!!!!!

y2kguru
05-20-2000, 07:51 PM
<i>: Are there any people living on the west coast, with connections that would like to form a gathering in the summer of 2001. It would be similar to and M Day back east. Factory sponsorship would be cool, but not necesarry. Just start an anual gathering. Sears Point, Laguana, San Francisco. Something for All MCars and BMW Fans. I would love to orginize this but I need some input. Im sure BMWCCA would help out.<br>: Let me know what ya think. <p></i>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index