Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : LoJack Group Buy...

Brad Willis
05-18-2000, 06:40 PM
I have put together a group buy for the LoJack theft recovery system. I believe that this is about the best price that you will find anywhere. This group buy is for the Southern CA Audi TT Club, but you do not have to be a member of the club, nor does your car even have to be an Audi. Yes, our Porsche, MBZ, BMW, and other friends can participate too. <p>Here's the deal. The regular price is $595, which includes installation at your home or office. There is no monthly fee for the LoJack system. <p>If we do 1-30 units, LoJack will knock $100 off the price of the system, bringing the cost down to $495. If we do over 30 units, they will knock off $200, bringing the cost to $395. <p>I currently have over 20 folks who have expressed an interest, and I will be posting this message on several forums, so I think it's quite likely that we will do over 30 units. I already have mine, so this is for you. I have no incentive, financial or otherwise. <p>The procedure has changed, and I am now requesting that interested parties contact LoJack directly. They will take down your name and phone number Once they get orders for over 30 units, or if it becomes obvious that it won't happen (I'll bet it does), they will begin calling you to finalize the deal. <p>Even if your car has not arrived yet, if you have one coming soon, I'd call anyway. Also, most insurance companies give discounts for owners of the LoJack system, so you will likely pay for it in a few years. <p>The person to call at LoJack is Jill Lewis and her telephone number is 800-929-2000. Be sure to mention the SoCal Audi TT Club Group buy. Yes, this deal will be honored for those out of the area. If the toll-free number doesn't work, you can call Jill at 310-286-2610. If you'd like to check out their website, the url is http://www.lojack.com <br>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index