Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Why Get a Z8 when you can have THIS!!! (Humor)

DavidF.328i
07-05-2000, 06:36 PM
Forgive me I am a "lurker" from the E36 Board, I just like to see whats going on, But I came across this Pic today, and I Just knew you would appreciate it!!! <p>Now dont all go to the Honda dealer at once now!!!!<p>David

Troy
07-05-2000, 06:49 PM
I use to live in CA, but I can't believe the ******* posers there - that is the most atrocious posing rice car I've have even seen - I loved the comments on it - sigh - what a piece of **** - I hate ******* rice cars - I'm not racist or anything I just hate Asian cars - they're all ******* copiers (that new SC Lexus that's a blatant rip off of an SLK)- Lexus is always second rate - they're desing are awful - the GS fat *** rear end - the cheap looking ES300, bland ubiquitous Ls400 and all time crappy rip off IS300. Infinity smoking crack and Acura have ****ty designs too like those Rl and CL which backwards desings - the rear ends are hideous. You people should spend your money on BMW's or Merces new or old than do **** like that. That ****** with the poser car should suck on his tailpipe. And I though Texas had some sorry rice-burners, but not like that.<p>I could go on forever...

VJ
07-05-2000, 06:56 PM
dont go on forever, i agree with you every where except you left out teh styling of teh original lexus coupe. I have one, and i have an M3....what did you think of that one? it wasnt a rip off of anything....nothing back in 87 when it was designed looked like it.<p><i>: I use to live in CA, but I can't believe the ******* posers there - that is the most atrocious posing rice car I've have even seen - I loved the comments on it - sigh - what a piece of **** - I hate ******* rice cars - I'm not racist or anything I just hate Asian cars - they're all ******* copiers (that new SC Lexus that's a blatant rip off of an SLK)- Lexus is always second rate - they're desing are awful - the GS fat *** rear end - the cheap looking ES300, bland ubiquitous Ls400 and all time crappy rip off IS300. Infinity smoking crack and Acura have ****ty designs too like those Rl and CL which backwards desings - the rear ends are hideous. You people should spend your money on BMW's or Merces new or old than do **** like that. That ****** with the poser car should suck on his tailpipe. And I though Texas had some sorry rice-burners, but not like that.<p>: I could go on forever...<p></i>

Troy
07-05-2000, 07:07 PM
Yop're right about the 87 M3, but in competing market segments/cars MB is always ahead overall - also were you responding to my post in this Z8 board or E46?

VJ
07-06-2000, 08:20 AM
i was not tlaking about the M3 int he previous post, but rather the LExus coupe which i also have and am in the process of turbo ing. You hate ******* ricecars" lexus has awful design. well you bought the ONE rice car that didnt look awful, or leased or whatever...the coupe is not ugly at all....thats all i was saying and i was replying to THIS post in the z8 board, and only cuz i have an SC300.<p><i>: Yop're right about the 87 M3, but in competing market segments/cars MB is always ahead overall - also were you responding to my post in this Z8 board or E46?<p></i>

Colin328is
07-06-2000, 01:37 PM
<i><br></i>

Mark Cole
07-09-2000, 09:34 PM
<i>: Forgive me I am a "lurker" from the E36 Board, I just like to see whats going on, But I came across this Pic today, and I Just knew you would appreciate it!!! <p>: Now dont all go to the Honda dealer at once now!!!!<p>: David<p>I am so tired of these types of cars, absolute junk. Why don't they invest in a new/USED BMW M3 or smthg classy like it. Oh well, those w/ taste do. I may not be able to afford a Z8, but I would like to see the prices come down to reality. It is one of the most interesting and fascinating cars to be manufactured in the last 27 yrs. Of course, I am speaking of the last E-Type. Although the early ones were much nicer! I may not see a Z8 in person for a year or so as I am in Japan, but will return to Scottsdale/Paradise Valley where I know I will! Probably an example of all 4 colors, maybe! I used to think the Hardtop was a miscue, but I've seen pics on this site that show the detail cut at the back, and it was magnificent. Not sure @ the side view though, I'll have to wait for an in the flesh view. I am sure the passerby effect of this car will be stunning!<br> - Mark<p></i>

is a damn awesome car! DAN
07-10-2000, 07:34 PM
<i>: : Forgive me I am a "lurker" from the E36 Board, I just like to see whats going on, But I came across this Pic today, and I Just knew you would appreciate it!!! <p>: : Now dont all go to the Honda dealer at once now!!!!<p>: : David<p>: I am so tired of these types of cars, absolute junk. Why don't they invest in a new/USED BMW M3 or smthg classy like it. Oh well, those w/ taste do. I may not be able to afford a Z8, but I would like to see the prices come down to reality. It is one of the most interesting and fascinating cars to be manufactured in the last 27 yrs. Of course, I am speaking of the last E-Type. Although the early ones were much nicer! I may not see a Z8 in person for a year or so as I am in Japan, but will return to Scottsdale/Paradise Valley where I know I will! Probably an example of all 4 colors, maybe! I used to think the Hardtop was a miscue, but I've seen pics on this site that show the detail cut at the back, and it was magnificent. Not sure @ the side view though, I'll have to wait for an in the flesh view. I am sure the passerby effect of this car will be stunning!<br>: - Mark<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index