Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know west coast arrival dates? July? Aug?

(e) Spencer
07-09-2000, 02:44 PM
<i><br></i>

Z8 Bob
07-09-2000, 10:50 PM
The freighter Elektra's ETA is 7/11/00 to the Western USA VPC of Oxnard on July 11, 2000. Cars should be on the dock the next day. Shipment to the dealers, with the first allotment, should be within the week. Eastern cars arrived last week and have been held by BMW.<p>Assuming no Customs issues, the first cars should be at the dealer the week of 7/16/00 (maybe the 15th???).<p>Bob

Spencer
07-10-2000, 12:17 PM
<i>: The freighter Elektra's ETA is 7/11/00 to the Western USA VPC of Oxnard on July 11, 2000. Cars should be on the dock the next day. Shipment to the dealers, with the first allotment, should be within the week. Eastern cars arrived last week and have been held by BMW.<p>: Assuming no Customs issues, the first cars should be at the dealer the week of 7/16/00 (maybe the 15th???).<p>: Bob<p></i>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index