Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : BMW Z8 performance parts from Dinnan

jim
07-18-2000, 04:50 PM
My dad has a Z8 ordered and I'm wondering does anyone know if Dinan is going to make performance parts for the car, like a supercharger, I like to pump it out to 500 to 600 hp. Thanks, Jim

VJ
07-18-2000, 07:24 PM
It may or may not be worth it to them to produce a bunch ofstuff for so few cars but someone will....it will be a custom job and cost you many $$$ but hell, its a z8, in the long run if production is this limited im guessing a stock car is worth more than amodded one..im tlaking collectors time...<br><i><br>My dad has a Z8 ordered and I'm wondering does anyone know if Dinan is going to make performance parts for the car, like a supercharger, I like to pump it out to 500 to 600 hp. Thanks, Jim<p></i><br>

Paul Porteous
07-18-2000, 09:51 PM
<I was talking with Steve at Laguna Seca three months ago and he said that he planned on it as soon as he got an owner to make theirs available for engineering. I didn't offer mine. He said he was having trouble getting one because the owners were keeping them or selling them to their golfing buddies. (He was right, I am a golfing buddy of my dealer)

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index