Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Andrew Geraci
04-20-2002, 08:29 AM
I have a 1986 v12 XJS that I am parting out, everything is there so you may inquire about what you may need. Some of the parts include..<p>Running v12 with 90k<br>complete interior<br>good transmision<br>nice set of wheels with good tires<br>sheet metal(some rough)<br>all trim<p>I am new at the Jaguar thing so don'think that everything, the Whole Car is their!!, inquire about anything<p>thanks<br>Andrew

Reiny
04-30-2002, 11:50 AM
<i>I have an 86 XJ SC. I may be interested. Where are you located?<p></i>

jeff
06-08-2002, 09:37 AM
<i><br>I have a 1986 v12 XJS that I am parting out, everything is there so you may inquire about what you may need. Some of the parts include..<p>Running v12 with 90k<br>complete interior<br>good transmision<br>nice set of wheels with good tires<br>sheet metal(some rough)<br>all trim<p>I am new at the Jaguar thing so don'think that everything, the Whole Car is their!!, inquire about anything<p>thanks<br>Andrew<p></i><br>send me an email i just bought an 86 and am having it gone thru. will no doubt need some parts. i am interested in the drivetrain, engine/tranny. look forward to hearing from you. later, jeff

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index