Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Chris
04-09-2000, 03:03 PM
Hi,<p>Does anybody have a good child (18 Month) seat to advise for the XK8 Convertible. Apparently the rear seats are made in a way that a regular one does not fit easily.<p>Chris

Jon
07-04-2000, 10:04 AM
I just got a Britak 'booster' seat for the XKR. It seems to be the only one that works.

Rajiv
08-30-2000, 08:13 PM
<i>: I just got a Britak 'booster' seat for the XKR. It seems to be the only one that works.<p></i><p>I too have a problem about placing car seats. My<br>son is 3 yrs old and so I was able to buy a booster seat which also barely fit right. Now in<br>the manual they mention that there is a tether hook in the back of the seat. This is where one would attach they new regulation hooks which come with the car seats. The problem is I dont see this<br>tether hook at the back of my XKR convertible. Has<br>anyone figured out how to attach the top strap found in the new car seats.<p>I have had my platinum XKR convertible with a navigation system for a few months and really enjoy the car. My one compliant on dash design is<br>that they provide the clock as part of the nav<br>system and so if you turn the nav system off you<br>loose the clock!!<br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index