Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Body Kits

Nick
02-13-2002, 10:00 AM
I have a XK8 Conv and if like the body kits that http://www.paramount-performance.com offers. I was wondering if anyone knows anyplace in the US that sells or does this kind of work.

Justin
02-13-2002, 12:33 PM

Francis
02-14-2002, 07:54 PM
<i><br>I ordered some arden parts for their supplier in tampa. I ordered the front grill which looks awesome and the tail lights. The front grill is a must for a true classic jaguar fan. Those bumperets that jaguar has are horrible. and the tail light add an awesome look to the back. The A-type brings all of that + performance, interior and wide body. Its just awesome. <p></i><br>

Nick
02-15-2002, 09:22 AM
Thanks all, I found that Manhattan Jag offers Arden parts so I am going to go into the city and take a look. Thanks for all the responses.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index