Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Ken Anderson
02-02-2001, 11:35 AM
I see that the 'Jag-lovers' web site has a page dedicated to the F-TYPE with pics etc and another where you can make your own comments on the possible design. They also claim that these comments will be read by the Styling people working at Jaguar Cars. I just talked to a friend of a friend at Jaguar and apparently this is actualy true! So if you want to get in on the act do so quickly!<p>Ken<br>

Ken Anderson
02-02-2001, 11:37 AM
Woops - got an extra w in the link!<p>http://www.jag-lovers.org/ftype.html<p><i><br>I see that the 'Jag-lovers' web site has a page dedicated to the F-TYPE with pics etc and another where you can make your own comments on the possible design. They also claim that these comments will be read by the Styling people working at Jaguar Cars. I just talked to a friend of a friend at Jaguar and apparently this is actualy true! So if you want to get in on the act do so quickly!<p>Ken<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index