Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the xk8.net Jaguar XKE forum!

Alan
08-19-2000, 04:09 PM
I hope that visitors to this site will find it to be a useful and entertaining resource for all Jaguar XKE owners and enthusiasts. Please feel free to post on any topics related to the E-type. I used to own a '68 XKE 4.2 2+2...burgundy exterior with black interior. The car was an absolute blast!<p><br>--Alan

Giampiero
08-20-2000, 09:35 AM
<i><br>I hope that visitors to this site will find it to be a useful and entertaining resource for all Jaguar XKE owners and enthusiasts. Please feel free to post on any topics related to the E-type. I used to own a '68 XKE 4.2 2+2...burgundy exterior with black interior. The car was an absolute blast!<br>Congratulations for all hese addtions to xk8.net<br>Giampiero<p><br>--Alan<p></i><br>

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index