Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : How good are zymol products?

kimdoctor
06-12-2002, 08:30 PM

Eman 94 740i
06-13-2002, 07:16 AM
to remove and seem to not last too long. P21s is a much better wax and last longer. Zymol wax has, depending on which wax you purchase, a higher concentration of carnauba (10% to 30%) than others. As far as their leather treat, cleanse, wash, work great!

BR
06-16-2002, 07:52 PM
The trick with Zymol waxes is to put it on and wipe it off right away with their micro fiber cloth. I just waxes my ///M in under 2 hours.

If you use theit micro fiber cloth, it leaves more wax behind than if you use a reguler terry cloth oir cheese cloth. I find that it last for at least 3 to 4 months when done properly.

What I lke the most is the fact that their paste wax is almost like Vaseline and does not leave any hard to clean spots behind.

I use their Carbon wax for darker car and would not change to anything else. Their liquid wax is barely average.

Give it a try.

doc540
06-16-2002, 08:44 PM
it's a great wax but can be a major pain in the wazoo to remove.

06-28-2002, 10:15 PM
Hello,

A lot of my customers either really love it and would never use anything else or they say it does not last long. When I say this, I mean that it leaves a terrific shine, but only for a month or so. If you are unable to wax every few weeks, then I recommend P21S Carnauba Paste Wax. This wax lasts longer, leaves a terrific shine, costs less than Zymol, does not turn black trim white and goes on and off easily. What more could you want in a wax?

Any questions, please give me a call at 1-800-964-8711 or email me.

Sincerely,
Melissa
http://www.autodetail.com

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index