Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard or used Auri Gold polymer polish?

Jack 328
06-24-2002, 08:10 PM

NikonF3T
04-30-2004, 05:29 AM

NikonF3T
04-30-2004, 05:43 AM
I'd suggest to take this report with lots of grain of salt. I'm extremely lazy guy when it comes to car exterior care. I got 4 bottles of Auri around 1990 and never opened it until now (because I forgot I bought it).

I tried on 19 year old Alpine White Audi 4K Quattro which I never waxed approximately the smae length of years. The paint surface has noticeable (but not that bad) oxidation varnish. Surprisingly, this 14 year old Auri removed it and now it's alpine white again. I'm going to finish my Audi with Auri - pun unintended - tomorrow.

Part of the reason I decided to detail Audi was because I now own 2K 540i 6M with anthracite metallic which warrants more frequent cleaning. I got Zaino product (per recommendation of this site) for Bimmer and I want to compare the result - though from what I read Zaino will be the winner.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index