Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

((DENNIS))
07-19-2002, 07:14 AM
I am tired of the DipSh!t cops around here,they see my GrandNational and they pull U turns to follow,they run my plates as I get gas ,lastnight was the last straw,,the dork (cop) said he had to do 70mph to catch me,,so I was doing 70mph,,what a moron....

Please help me SC/Turbo my BMW...they never look twice at that car

Alex Argyros
07-19-2002, 11:46 AM

((DENNIS))
07-19-2002, 10:35 PM
Alex can you tell me which is a comparable unit that I can retrofit to a 1994 740IL,,there has to be one from the Ford Mustangs(Vortech,Whipple,etc..) that will fit ,,I will never buy from those companies,they add like $3,000 to the original price for a $2500 SuperCharger..Thanks for any help

Dennis

Alex Argyros
07-20-2002, 11:42 AM
...for your car. The only problem is that when I called Vortech for my '97 540, they told me that I would have to purchase the
supercharger and all the associated accessories directly from esstuning or Dinan. It seems that Vortech and Powerdyne contract directly with these companies (ESS/Dinan) and seem to avoid purchases from individuals. There is no problem with Ford or Honda applications, but it seems that for BMW (far fewer purchases), they seem to avoid us. This does not mean that an individual cannot purchase superchargers directly from Powerdyne or Vortech, but you would probably still have to pay a bit more anyway and then you would be on your own as far as installation. Yes, because we own a BMW, they want to get more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. In a way, they are taking advantage of us.

Alex

((DENNIS))
07-20-2002, 12:04 PM
Some more $$$$$$$$$$$,seems you did not add enough,they want all our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,hehe
take care--oh you wouldnt happen to have part # for these from ortech or Paxton

Alex Argyros
07-20-2002, 07:34 PM
...this question on the 7 series board? It seems that there are several people on the E39 board who are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to supercharger applications.

Alex

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index