Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Autopia Website

Len_A
07-24-2002, 04:25 AM
Anyone nkow what happened to them? I get a DNS Error/cnnnot find server error.

AMP99
07-24-2002, 09:27 AM
I tried getting on to their site yesterday with no luck. Does anyone know when they will be up again?

Cheers,

AMP99

AMP99
07-24-2002, 09:34 AM
Does anyone know when they will be back up and running?

Cheers,

AMP99

geekysteve
07-24-2002, 11:11 AM
to everyone saying that the site would be down as they make the move from their current host to the new host in Utah. I suspect that the DNS changes & staging/hosting/configuring/etc. is taking a little longer than expected.

The message I got said "a few days," so I'm not exactly sure what that means, but that's why the site's down.<br>
-Steve

The Truth Shall Set You Free: <a href = "http://www.gurureports.org" target = "_blank">Guru Reports</a>

Len_A
07-24-2002, 11:43 AM
Thanks Steve.

I never received the email. I'm bummed - I think I'm going through Autopia withdrawl!! LOL!

A couple of days?!?!? Oh, man, that sucks..........

bretftraz
07-24-2002, 06:19 PM
Target is tomorrow, July 25.

Len_A
07-25-2002, 04:08 PM
Doesn't look like they're gointg ot meet it. Still not up so far today. Bummer :(

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index