Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Blau Toronto - RDM126...

Donzo
07-26-2002, 04:37 PM
Greetings, everyone:

I'm looking for a new-in-box Blaupunkt Toronto head unit, model RDM126. Blau still lists it on their webpage as a 1999 model, but I'll be darned if I can find one on the web for sale...

There was one on eBay with a $268 reserve; it's been serviced at Midwest in Schiller Park, IL (they're a Blau service center). Looks great in the pic, but...

If you know of anyone with a new RDM126 for sale, please have them send me an email...

Thanks in advance!

-d

<br>Don Strimbu - mailto:[email protected]
Bartlett, IL USA
1990 735i (WBAGB4315LDB66144) - 60,000 miles!

Thomas
07-30-2002, 12:49 AM
The one on eBay was more then likely mine it was up to $280.00 before I closed the auction and canceled all bids. I will trade for a Alpine TR1600 or TR1008 CD changer with data and power cables + bracket this changer was used with the Stock 89 BMW 325is radio. I thought I was going to sell it till the person who was going to sell me one of these changers had cut the cables. No pioneer units please.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index