Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

KCMM2003
03-02-2003, 12:18 PM
Hey guyz:
I just waxed my car recently after having purchased a new 325i in October. I guess someone couldnt stand how nice the car looked while it was parked in the apartment building garage. Anyway, to make the long story short, there's a scratch on the trunk of the car. A rather big one, it sorta runs from one end to the other. I think its deep into the paint. Ofcourse, since the car is black, it shows even more.

Can you please suggest what to do, aside from taking it to an auto body, which i think would cost a lot of money.

Please respond. Thanks in advance

steve
03-02-2003, 03:54 PM
Especially because it's on black...you could try to touch it up, but it would be very time consuming, and in the best case, it might not be as noticeable...

<br>
-Steve

<a href = "http://www.gurureports.org" target = "_blank"><font face = "verdan"a color = "red" size = "2"><b>GURU REPORTS:</b></font></a> <i>Unbiased, imparital, practical testing and evaluation of car care products.</i>

waynejitsu
03-03-2003, 02:11 AM
... without seeing the problem, which "sounds severe".

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index