Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Webmaster, re: message board sidebar

Ben FR
02-05-2002, 05:39 PM
Is there a way to set up the sidebar so that the message boards we visit most frequently are ordered from the top, with the most heavily used on top, and least used on the bottom? This would be really cool.

-Ben

alan
02-05-2002, 05:43 PM
Perhaps we could add something to our preferences for people who are logged in. You could pick from a list of boards your 5 favorites or something like that and have them appear in a list at the right above all the other boards. There's a bunch of other stuff on our lists of things to do right now, but I'll add that as I think it would be helpful to a lot of people who browse multiple boards.

It would be harder to automatically order that list based on your frequency of visit--easier to make you pick a list of 5 boards in the preferences.<br>
--Alan

dp5
02-05-2002, 06:19 PM
yeah, like unblocking me from mini and e46 lounge ;)

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index