Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Seems like the Elise craze has slowed down.

Ben FR
02-21-2002, 08:51 PM

dp5
02-21-2002, 09:01 PM

HalcYoN
02-22-2002, 04:18 PM
I really wish we could find out which power plant has been selected.

I would dig it if it was the Toyota GTS with 6-speed set up.

Anybody think it could be a tweaked Mazda ProtegeV plant? Rover=Ford=Mazda right?

SpeedU4ea
02-22-2002, 08:18 PM
know if they will bring the car for sure. Only so much gossip and speculation you can hash through without being too in touch with your feminine side. I have been reading ESPN.com just to balance out my days gone by checking out colors no man should be aware of. Lava? Cobolt blue? Whatever happened to red and blue? For that matter do I really want a car made by people who don't have the sense to drink cold beeeeeeeeeeer.

"You put the beer in the cocanut and you shake it all up. You put another beer in the cocanut and you shake it all up."

-- Homer Simpson.

"If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt."

--Dean Martin

Ben FR
02-22-2002, 10:19 PM

Ox///M
02-23-2002, 02:22 PM
until the lotus is sitting in my garage. *grin* For all we know there could be an earthquake at Proton HQ and the Elise could be history... But I'd say you are right.. I think we have a 90% chance of everything going well.

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index