Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Tech_KO
04-23-2002, 02:30 PM
Greetings all!

My name is Tech and I just placed an order for a '04 Lotus Elise at Lotus of Summit in Northern New Jersey.

My current toy is a APR tuned Audi A4 Quattro. I track my car about 4-5 times a year with the Audi Car Club of North America. I've had the pleasure of driving at Watkins Glen, Virginia International Raceway, Mid Ohio Sports Car Course, Summit Point and Lime Rock. My goal is to drive on every major course in the US.

In general, I'm a motorsports fanatic! Coming from a wonderful car to put on the track, the A4 Quattro, I think the natural progression is for me to move into a lightweight MR setup as the Elise.

I look forward to getting to know all of you as this board grows.

Take care,
<br>Tech_KO
99.5 Audi A4 1.8T (Many mods)
04 Lotus Elise (On order, #7 at Summit Lotus)

Tech_KO
04-23-2002, 02:34 PM
<br>Tech_KO
04 Lotus Elise (On order, #7 at Lotus of Summit)

Tech_KO
04-23-2002, 02:42 PM
http://pictureposter.audiworld.com/487/summit-fall-01.jpg<br>Tech_KO

alan
04-23-2002, 05:10 PM
The problem is that the site from which you are posting the picture doesn't allow pictures hosted there to be shown on other web sites.

You should sign up for a free Roadfly account and upload your pictures there--then you can show them anywhere, including this board.

See <a href="http://members.roadfly.org/cargogal/rtut.htm"><b>this tutorial</b></a> for more information.<br>
--Alan

Tech_KO
04-23-2002, 10:22 PM
<br>Tech_KO

Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index