Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

alan
03-17-2003, 09:32 AM
Where are you in Texas? Do you have any pics of your Esprit online?

I thought I read that there was a Lotus meet in Palestine next weekend, but I'm not sure.<br>
--Alan

dickedup
03-18-2003, 12:21 AM
Hey Alan..........I'm in Big D. Austin is my hometown and the Hill Country is the place to drive. Have not heard about the Palestine meet. I have not posted any pics of my Esprit for the same reason I don't post photo's of my girlfriends. Where are you located?

alan
03-18-2003, 09:35 AM
Apparently there are quite a few owners in the Houston area that are getting together to go to a car show in Palestine next weekend. I'll post more information if I get any.<br>
--Alan

dickedup
03-18-2003, 12:04 PM
Alan,

Just another tea-sip busting your chops! Keep us advised on any Palestine auto show details. Could be interesting.

alan
03-18-2003, 12:13 PM
Yeah, TAMU former student here...I'm waiting for more info on the Palestine get-together--will post it today hopefully.<br>
--Alan

dickedup
03-21-2003, 12:42 AM
Sorry Alan.....it's just pathetic that I have to recycle a 25 year old joke! I think I've driven through Palestine a few times but have never stopped.

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index