Roadfly.com         Roadfly Home | Features | Car Review Videos | Car Reviews | Cars For Sale | Used Car Parts Classifieds | Forum | Car Review Archives | Forum Archives Index

PDA

Patrick Carroll
11-27-2000, 11:25 PM
I have a large stage 4 mass air sensor for sale. Any questions, please ask.

Peter Kern
12-30-2000, 11:27 PM
What car will your part fit, and what can one expect in terms of performance, sound, ect.?

Patrick C. Carroll
01-02-2001, 12:02 AM
I have the whole Huntley Racing stage 4 mass air kit. This kit was made to fit the 944 turbo but will work with any 84 and up 911's too. This kit comes with the same electrical equipment as the 911 kits. The only difference is that there are a few more pipes, hoses, and clamps. it made 100 more hp and 100ft/lbs of tq on my 944 turbo. it will pull out 50+ hp from a NA 911 and about 80+ more on the turbo model. It comes with an air fuel ratio controler so you can adjust your airfuel ratio on the fly. Lean it out on the high-way for some fuel economy or richen it up for some running power. The kit also comes with a air fuel ratio monitor so you can adjust your mixture perfectly. My car went from barking the tires in second gear to spinning them in first, spinning them in second, and barking good into third. I hit 135 while getting onto the interstate in no time flat. It realy would scare me from time to time. The mass air sensor is approximatly 90mm over all. The kit takes about 45 minutes to install and instructions for setting that air fuel ratio controler and wiring instructions. If there are any questions about this system You can also E-Mail me at carrollp@tds.net Thank you very much Patrick C.Carroll

Roadfly Home | Car Reviews | Forum Archives Index